Last update: November 2019
This Cookie Files Policy applies to all users of the website https://2021.runbi21km.ro. The information presented further has as purpose the information of the users of this website about the placing, use and management of cookies by the Asociatia Club Sportiv Constantina Dita in the context of the users’ navigation on this website.
2. What are the cookies?
We use the term “cookie” to refer to the cookie modules and similar technologies through which information can be automatically collected.
An “Internet Cookie” (term also known as “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or “cookie”) is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, which is stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user through which internet is accessed.
Cookies are installed by request issued by a web-server to a browser (e.g.: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Cookies once installed have a limited life term, remaining “passive”, in the sense that they do not contain software programs, viruses or spyware and they do not access information on the hard drive of the user on whose equipment they have been installed.
A cookie consists of two parts:
- the cookie name; and
- the contents or value of the cookie.
From technical point of view, only the web-server that sent the cookie can access it again at the time when a user returns on the website associated to that web-server.
3. The purposes for which the cookies are used through this website:
The cookies are used to provide the users of this website a better navigation experience and services adapted to the needs and interests of each user, namely for:
- Improving the use of this website, inclusively by identifying any errors that appear during its visiting/use by users;
- The supply with anonymous statistics regarding the way in which this website is used by the Asociatia Club Sportiv Constantina Dita as holder of this website;
- The anticipation of possible assets which shall be made available in the future to the users through this website, depending on the accessed services/products.
Based on the feedback sent through cookies related to the way this website is used, the Asociatia Club Sportiv Constantina Dita may adopt measures for this website to be more efficient and more accessible to users.
- The language in which a website is viewed;
- The currency of certain prices or tariffs;
- The facilitation of the access to users’ accounts;
- The posting of comments on the site.
4. What is the lifespan of cookies?
The lifespan of cookies may vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which they are placed. There are the following cookies categories that also determine their lifespan:
- Session cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent or fixed cookies – A “persistent cookie” or “fixed cookies” is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal until it reaches a certain expiration date (which may be several minutes, days or several years into the future) or until it is deleted by the user at any time through browser settings.
5. What are third party cookies?
Certain content sections on the website may be provided through third parties, if not by the Asociatia Club Sportiv Constantina Dita in which case such cookies are called third party cookies.
The third parties providing cookies must also observe the rules in the matter of data protection and the Confidentiality Policy available on this website.
Such cookies may come from the following third parties: Google Analytics, Facebook etc.
6. Cookies used through this website:
By using/visiting the website, the following cookies may be placed:
- Website performance cookies;
- Users analysis cookies;
- Geo-targeting cookies;
- Registering cookies;
- Advertising cookies;
- Cookies of advertising suppliers.
a. Performance cookies
The preferences of the website user are memorized through this cookie, so that the setting of preferences in case of a subsequent visit of the website is not necessary.
b. Users analysis cookies
Such cookies inform us whether a certain website user visited/used this website previously. Such cookies are used only for statistical purposes.
c. Geo-targeting cookies
Such cookies are used by software that sets the country of origin of the website user. The same advertisement shall be received irrespective of the selected language.
d. Registering cookies
When you register on the site, cookies that memorize this are generated. The servers use such cookies to show us the account with which you are registered.
Also, the use of such cookies allows us to associate any comment posted on the website with the username of the used account. In case the option “keep me logged on” is not selected, such cookies shall automatically be deleted at the time of ending the navigation session.
e. Advertising cookies
Such cookies allow the finding of the view of a user of an online advertising, its type and the time from the moment of viewing that advertising message.
Therefore, such cookies are used for targeting online advertising. Such cookies are anonymous, storing information about the viewed content, not about the users.
7. What type of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
The cookies keep information in a small text file that allows the browser recognition. This website recognizes the browser until the cookies expire or are deleted.
8. Customizing the browser setting in terms of cookies
In case the computer or technical equipment used for navigation on this website is used by several persons, the setting of deleting individual navigation data every time the browser is closed may be taken into consideration.
9. How can cookies be stopped?
The deactivation and refusal to receive cookies may make this webpage difficult to visit, entailing limitations of its use possibilities.
The users may configure their browser to reject cookies or accept cookies from a certain website.
All modern browsers provide the possibility to change cookie settings. Such settings may be usually accessed in the section “options” or the “preferences” menu of your browser.
However, the refusal or deactivation of cookies does not mean you shall no longer receive online advertising – but only that it shall not be adapted to your preferences and interests, emphasized by the navigation behavior.
In order to understand such settings, the following links may be useful:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
For any additional questions regarding the way cookies are used through this website, please refer to email@example.com.