King Mihai I Park – Herastrau Park – Charles de Gaulle Plaza Entrance
with Constantin Prezan Blvd. (Aviatorilor Metro station)
The kit can only be picked up in person (including for team runners).
Friday, April 21th, 2023
15:00 – 18:00 – Race Kit Pickup
Saturday, April 22th, 2022
10:00 – 18:00 – Race Kit Pickup
Duminică, 23 APRILIE 2023
- START Half Marathon (21km97m) International Race, certified by World Athletics Label – race open to elite runners and passionate runners over the age of 18
- START National Competition for Seniors, Youth and Juniors 1
- START National Master’s Competition
- START WHEELCHAIR Race – the 10km race for people with locomotor disabilities in wheelchairs
- START INDIVIDUAL 10km Race – open to all participants who are passionate about running
- START TEAM 3 CHALLENGE 10K Race
- teams of 3 runners each
- each will cover the distance of 10 km
- feminine, masculine and mixed
- excluding professionals
- START POPULAR 3.5km Race – open to all participants passionate about running, including children over 8 years
10:00 – 12:30
- Award Ceremony
Cutoff Times / Street Closures
The maximum time for the 10 km races is 1.5 hours, and for the half-marathon race it is 3 hours.
For more details about the races routes go to the RACES ROUTES section.
Some of the streets adjacent to the competition route will be closed during the event. We recommend that you check the list available here so that you do not have any problems if you choose to come by car. Alternatively, you can use public transport, the fastest way being the subway to the Aviators Station, very close to the Expo Area.
Our recommendation to park the car, within the available places, is in the area on the right side of Aviatorilor Boulevard.
People with disabilities will be able to park the car on the lane adjacent to the King Mihai I Park (Herastrau Park) on Aviatorilor Boulevard, from Pescăruș Round to Charles de Gaulle Square and as close to Ivelo Point. When pickup the kit, they will receive a special access permit in this area.
Please attend the event at least 30 minutes before the start of the race